Reactor Services provides customers with fast, efficient services using the most advanced high volume vacuum equipment, screeners, safety equipment, and loading equipment available. Over the years, RSI has served countless industries.
Catalyst Handling Services:
RSI has successfully handled catalyst in every type of reactor used in the following processes:
- Sulfur Recovery Units (SRU)
- Phthalic Anhydride
- Natural Gas Dehydration
- Residual Desulfurization (VRDS & RDS)
- Hydrogen Desulfurization
- Single Bed & Multi Bed Reactors
- Ethylene Oxide, Acrylic Acid, VCM
- Ammonia Synthesis Converters
- Methanol Reactors
- Sulfuric Acid Converters
- Vinyl Acetate
- Pressure Swing Adsorbers (PSA)
- Maleic Anhydride
- Vinyl Chloride
- Olefins Production
- Catalytic Cracking
- Steam Methane Reformers
- Tubesheet Reactors
- Isomerization & Penex
- MTBE Catofin
- Molex & Parex Reactors
- HTS, LTS Converters
- Primary & Secondary Reformers
- Lube De-Waxing Reactors
- Alkylation, (HF Acid)
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR, Radial &
Axial Flow Platformers)
- Ethylene and Styrene Manufacturing Facilities
- Municipal Potable Water
Filtration Systems Maintenance
RSI has also performed sulfur-tower packing removal, mist eliminator removal/replacement, tower cleaning, and vessel modifications.
Solvent recovery units containing activated carbon are serviced regularly by RSI including in-vessel screen repairs.
RSI offers other Catalyst Handling Services such as:
- Repackaging which includes specialized containers for shipping
- Catalyst Blending, to produce specific mixtures for specialized needs
- Gravity or Magnetic Separation, to remove off-spec or foreign materials
- Air Classification of Micron-Size Catalyst
- Warehousing, for interim storage while awaiting reactor loading
Since 1977, when RSI introduced REACTORVISION ™, we have been performing inspections in reactors and tanks under IDLH conditions where ASME code repairs on internal screens and supports are regularly accomplished in an inert (N2) atmosphere.
As part of the total turnaround management service, RSI offers blinding and bolting services.
Our goal is to assure that our clients receive value for each hour we spend on their site. We will help you to minimize costly unproductive time by maintaining effective communication, planning and execution, and controlling of project costs.