Welcome to Reactor Services International, Inc.
Reactor Services International, Inc., (RSI) is the oldest independent, and most experienced catalyst-handling and reactor service company in the United States. For over 40 years, RSI has been and continues to provide unmatched catalyst service to the refining and petrochemical industries.
Our services include:
- Reactor loading and unloading
- Reactor cleaning and internal repairs
- Reactor turnaround planning and management
- RSI Inspections through REACTORVISION
- IDLH confined space entry
- Catalyst vacuuming and screening
- Catalyst blending, warehousing and repackaging
- Foreign Trade Zone warehousing
RSI’s HSE Management System is currently qualified for ISO 14001, OHSA 18001, and RC 14001 standards. All RSI personnel that are involved in the handling of hazardous materials have completed and passed a standardized OSHA physical examination, a five-step qualification program, as well as OSHA HAZWOPER training requirements which is a 24-hour OSHA HAZWOPER workshop. RSI Personnel actively participate in a 10-hour a year outreach program.
RSI offers our customers the use of our Foreign Trade Zoned warehouse facilities. Having imported materials stored in this zone will delay duties and excise taxes until the goods enter U.S. commerce.
RSI is committed to providing you with professional, ethical, and efficient service. Let RSI be your preferred vendor of choice for catalyst handling services.